A mixture of frankincense and Myrrh that acts as a purifier of negative influences and increases spirituality. It clears the mind and helps projects succeed. Protection during ceremonies, consecration of crystals and ritual objects. It favors friendship.
Jabou Incense is of the highest quality made in Canada. Each incense stick is made with a base of pure essential oils, carefully blended and hand dipped. When burned, Jabou Incense emits a relaxing and fragrant scent to improve and enhance one’s surroundings, creating an environment of purity and freshness.
This Incense works as a protective agent as well as a purifier of negative energy and influences. Burning it can help to clear the mind and help projects move forward, towards success. Perfect incense to use during meditation, rituals and ceremonies.
- 100% Natural Hand Dipped Incense Sticks
- 20 Sticks per pack, and each stick is long burning, over 60 minutes
- Made, with great care, in Canada according to ancient traditions.
To use incense, place it in an appropriate holder (something that is heat proof) and simply light the tip. Once a flame appears, gently blow it out so that it is left to slowly burn. Some people are sensitive to some scents or the smoke that is released, even though it is very minimal. If this happens, just place your holder on a higher shelf.
- Contains 20 incense sticks
- Burns for 60 minutes each
- Hand rolled in Quebec, Canada from all natural ingredients
- Always burn incense in a heatproof holder
- Never leave burning incense unattended